Monash College is the preferred pathway to Monash University for international students.
We are leaders in pre-university education. For 20 years we have prepared the next generation of professionals, giving them the capability to succeed at university and in their careers.
Our relationship with Monash University
Monash College in Australia is owned by Monash University, Australia's largest international university. Playing a key role in the delivery of the University's global engagement, we provide a range of academic and English transition services that align with the high-quality standards of the University.
Monash College transforms students’ lives by enabling their access to one of the world’s leading Universities.
Monash College’s exceptional staff enhance the national and international aspirations of Monash University by delivering a comprehensive and innovative range of education services, and by extending Monash’s presence in global networks and channels.
Monash College’s distinct direction and ambition is: “Student Centred, Quality Led Growth.”
Monash College will strive to achieve its vision through achievement of the following goals:
- Collaboration – to identify areas where Monash College can contribute to the commercial, international and teaching objectives of Monash University. In addition, efforts will be made to strengthen the internal partnerships between business units to maximise synergies.
- Efficient – to operate as profitably as possible, whilst still achieving the high quality standards expected of the brand. This includes a focus on efficiency of operations to ensure sustainability and scalability.
- New Opportunities – to experiment and take risks in the interests of improvement, growth and differentiation. This includes a review of new and existing international markets for expansion of core programs and the development of new programs.
- Teaching – a focus on evolving teaching approaches to maximise the potential of all students and enhance the professionalism of the teaching cohort. Through effective use of technology, learning analytics and educational collaboration, the company will focus on exploring new delivery models and the enhancement of its brand.
- Reputation – continued focus on high standards and quality outcomes, commensurate with the brand, in addition to strong growth in all programs.
- Empowerment – recruitment, development and management of educational and shared services leaders; enhancement of systems and processes; clarity around decision making to support an increasingly complex, multi-campus, rapidly growing organisation.
- Development – focus on the development of capability in people and systems across the company to enable opportunities to be maximised and to protect future growth of the company.
Quality transition programs
Through our network of industry partners, we provide work experience programs and professional placement initiatives. By leveraging these relationships, Monash College provides students with world-standard programs and a truly global approach.
Regulation and Accreditation
We are a Commonwealth-recognised, non-self-accrediting Higher Education Provider (HEP), regulated by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) under the Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards).
Details of our regulatory history can be found on the National Register of Higher Education Providers. Our higher education student data is available publicly through the Australian Government’s Department of Education and Training.
Our international students are protected by the College’s registration under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000 and membership of the Commonwealth’s Tuition Protection Service (TPS).
We are also a not-for-profit organisation registered by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). On the ACNC website you can find copies of our Company Constitution and recent financial reports, audited by the Victorian Auditor General’s Office.