Who we are
We are not afraid to challenge the status quo. We embrace new methodologies. We are driven by a mission of transforming student lives and shaping the next generation of global professionals. Through innovative programs which align with the high standards of Monash University, we equip our students for life at university, and beyond.
Our mission – Transforming students' lives
We transform students’ lives by enabling their access to one of the world’s leading universities. Our exceptional staff enhance Monash University's national and international aspirations by:
- delivering a comprehensive and innovative range of education services
- extending Monash’s presence in global networks and channels.
Our vision is to deliver student centred, quality-led growth.
Our values are PRIDE – five principles which drive the way we work.
Passion: We love our work and we believe what we do makes a difference.
Responsive: We respond rather than react to challenges, we can adapt to change.
Innovative: We embrace different approaches and dare to try new things.
Diversity: We work in an open-minded, safe and inclusive atmosphere for all.
Engagement: We value the contribution of every team member as we work towards shared goals.
Our strategic goals – CENTRED – help us to achieve our missions:
- Collaboration: strengthening internal and external partnerships
- Efficient: identifying system and process enhancements to support our multi-campus offerings
- New opportunities: a commitment to innovate and experiment
- Teaching: to maximise potential of all students
- Reputation: promising and delivering quality
- Empowerment: making great decisions within a framework
- Development: building the capability of our people.