Which course is right for you?
Monash College offers academic pathways into first or second year university through our Foundation Year or Diploma programs. We also offer a variety of English language courses to assist students at all levels of study.
The choice is yours
To decide on your best course of study ask yourself the following questions. For example:
- How do you like to study?
- What subjects are you good at?
- What degree do you hope to study?
- Where do you see yourself going in a career?
- Do you like to study in the middle of the city
- or would you rather immerse yourself in university life on a traditional university campus?
Pick the best path for your future
Academic pathway options with Monash
Our Foundation Year suits students who:
- have a lot of different interests
- are excited about studying and living in the centre of Melbourne
- are looking for a guaranteed pathway into an Australian undergraduate degree
- have solid English skills but would benefit from daily practice
- want to do further study in Medicine, Health, Law or Science
- haven't yet decided on a destination degree and want to keep their options open.
Our Diploma programs suit students who:
- know what they want and how to get it – whether it is a passion for art, an interest in business, an appreciation for how things work or an eye for design
- want to fast track into the second year of a Monash University degree
- have good English skills but would benefit from daily practice
- are excited about life on a university campus.
Our English Language programs suit students who:
- intend to study at Monash College or Monash University but need to improve their English
- have achieved an IELTS score between 2.0 and 6.0 (we cater to all abilities)
- are excited about living in Australia while improving their language skills.
Ask us for help
If you need help deciding which course is right for you, contact our International Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.