Monash English Bridging
We offer two English pathways into our Monash College Diploma and various Monash University programs. Which one is right for you depends on your current English language proficiency.
Why study Monash English Bridging?
- The curriculum is designed for to give you the skills you need to succeed in your Monash program
- After successfully completing MEB you’ll directly enter the diploma or university course – no need for an IELTS test
- Benefit from learning subject-specific language terms specific to your diploma area or degree program
- MEB for Diplomas is only for diploma students, MEB for University is for university students only, so you’ll make friends with your future classmates before you even begin
As a Monash English Bridging student, you’ll develop the skills required to prepare you for your Monash College or Monash University program.
- Communicate effectively in social conversations, academic discussions and presentations
- Improve your grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
- Improve your writing, reading and listening skills
- Understand, apply and explain theories in your diploma area or degree program
- Write summaries and short reports in an academic style
- Understand and use Australian academic conventions
- Learn how to respond to feedback
- Become an independent learner
|Duration||Diplomas: 10, 15 or 20 weeks|
University: 10, 15 or 20 weeks
|Campus||Melbourne city, Clayton or Indonesia|
|Contact hours||20 hours per week + 15 hours extra study|
|Class timetable|| Monday – Friday, 8.30am–12.45pm|
Monday – Friday, 12.45-5pm or 1-5.15pm
|Start dates||Classes begin before diplomas and university semesters|
Entry requirements vary depending on the English language requirements of your destination course. Select your destination course or entry requirement.