Your Monash College life begins now!
Welcome. We want you to enjoy everything about Monash College and imagine that you have lots of questions. This website will help you prepare for your new life in Melbourne and first few weeks of class, making your Monash College experience even more enjoyable. The information provided will give you a good idea of what to expect and how to make the most of the support available. Once you’ve started class, you’ll find all of your study material on Moodle - our online learning platform. Our teachers are also very friendly and they'll be able to help answer your questions or let you know who can help you.
Tips for making the most of orientation
Enrolment and Orientation is a great way for you to learn about Monash, your course, the campus and most importantly, make new friends. It’s a busy week so its important to be prepared. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of orientation:
- arrive in Melbourne with enough time to settle in before orientation so you’re not tired!
- download the orientation schedule and plan how you are going to get to campus
- attend every day
- look for the student leaders - they’ll be wearing blue t-shirts. They are College students just like you and they have a lot of advice and support to offer
- make an effort to talk to the person sitting next to you. It is the first day for everyone, so be brave and say hello
- be sure to communicate in English - this is the easiest way to make new friends from different countries.