Your Monash College life begins now!
Welcome. We want you to enjoy everything about Monash College and imagine that you have lots of questions. This website will help you prepare for your new life in Melbourne and first few weeks of class, making your Monash College experience even more enjoyable. The information provided will give you a good idea of what to expect and how to make the most of the support available. Once you’ve started class, you’ll find all of your study material on Moodle - our online learning platform. Our teachers are also very friendly and they'll be able to help answer your questions or let you know who can help you.
Under 18? Meet your guardian
If you’ll be younger than 18 when you first start at Monash College you’ll have a guardian assigned to you.
Our guardianship service will make settling into life in Melbourne easier and your parents can be confident you’re well-supported in Melbourne.
What to expect
- A few weeks after you accept your offer you’ll receive an email from your guardian welcoming you to Monash.
- When you arrive in Melbourne airport reception will be arranged to take you to your chosen accommodation provider.
- Waiting inside will be a letter from your guardian with a MYKI card to use on public transport and a letter with the time of your first meeting as well as other important information.
- You will meet with your guardian on campus.
- Continue to meet with your guardian every two weeks, or more often if you want too. They are here to support you until you turn 18.