Orientation and enrolment
Orientation is your first week at Monash College. We'll take you on a tour of the campus and introduce you to your teachers so you are ready to start your studies. Most importantly, you'll start making friends with other students just like you! At orientation you will :
- meet your teachers
- talk about subjects and your course structure
- choose and enrol in your subjects (not applicable to Diplomas)
- find out important information about your course
- explore your campus
- explore Melbourne
- make new friends.
When does my orientation start?
Make sure you check what date your orientation starts so you can plan to arrive in Melbourne. Here are the dates you need to know:
Orientation and enrolment schedules
Download your schedule to prepare for your first week at Monash College:
- Foundation year: Standard | Intensive | Extended
- Diplomas (orientation only): Art & Design | Arts | Business (Part 1 and 1A) | Business (Part 2) | Engineering | Engineering (IT) | Science
- Monash English
- Monash English Bridging for Diploma
- Monash English Bridging for University
- Introductory Academic Program.
What to bring to orientation
On your first day at Monash College, remember to bring:
- a printed copy of your Authority to Enrol form (not required for Diplomas program)
- your passport
- your offer letter
- a laptop or tablet.