Pathway to Victoria Scholarship
Monash College is proud to introduce the Pathway to Victoria Scholarship program, made possible by funding from the Victorian Government through Study Melbourne. This scholarship will provide a subsidy of $2,500 towards your Monash College program course fees if you commence in 2021 or 2022.
All prospective international students applying for a Monash College and Monash University packaged course will automatically be assessed and will be notified about the outcome during course enrolment. You DO NOT have to apply for this scholarship.
To be automatically considered for the Pathway to Victoria Scholarship, you must:
- NOT be a current student of Monash College or Monash University
- be an international student who has applied to study a Diploma, Foundation Year or English program with a packaged offer to Monash University
- only have one pathway program in your packaged offer
- enrol in three or more units/subjects per study period
- make satisfactory academic progress and transition to Monash University before the end of 2023
- respond to your scholarship offer within 2 weeks of the date of the offer letter. If you do not accept your scholarship offer by the lapse date, your scholarship offer will no longer be valid.
Terms and Conditions:
- A limited number of scholarships are available. Allocation will be at the sole discretion of Monash College.
- Foundation Year and Diploma applicants will be prioritised.
- The scholarship will be awarded in the second study period.
- Scholarship students in Foundation Year or Diplomas must enrol in three or more units each study period (exceptions permitted in the final study period).
- Scholarship students must not defer their offer or take an intermission and must commence their Monash University course before the end of 2023.
- Students who defer or take intermission will become ineligible.
- Students who receive the $A2,500 subsidy and fail to transition to Monash University by the end of 2023 will be expected to repay the scholarship or may have their academic results withheld.
- When you accept your scholarship you agree to the requirements and conditions of your scholarship.
- You must return your signed copy of the International Student Course Agreement and your Pathways to Victoria Scholarship letter along with payment by the specified date on your offer letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have accepted your scholarship offer and enrolled at Monash, payment of scholarship will be towards tuition fee, when the scholarship conditions are met, and awarded at the second study period.
- This scholarship is available in addition to any other study grants or scholarships.
Monash University CRICOS Provider Number: 00008C, Monash College CRICOS Provider Number: 01857J. ACN: 064 031 714