Book your IELTS test
Apply online for your IELTS test.
What you need to complete your application:
- Make sure you have a clear and legible scanned copy of your current valid passport to upload when you apply.
- Include the pages with your photo, name, date of birth, passport number, expiry date and signature.
- Combine all pages into one pdf/image (max file size 1.5MB). The system cannot upload multiple items or pages.
- The test fee is payable by credit or debit card online when you apply.
- From 1 August 2018, all IELTS tests booked for a test date conducted from 1 September 2018 will be charged at the new price of $340.
- Please select your required date and module carefully. Transfers and cancellations require 5 weeks written notice (an administrative fee may apply).
Candidate eligible to apply for refund or cancellation must submit the Request for Refund or Test Date Transfer Form.
Candidates who seek to cancel their registration or transfer test dates within the five-week period prior to the test date will only receive a refund if they can satisfy to the Administrator that their ability to sit the test has been affected by illness or serious cause. Serious causes include:
- illness - e.g. hospital admission, serious injury or illness ( does not include minor illness such as a mild cold
- loss or bereavement - death of a close family member
- hardship/trauma - victim of crime, victim of traffic accident
- military service
The Test Centre is open Monday–Friday from 10am to 4pm. Visit us in person to apply for results, refunds, transfers or additional test forms.
Avoid using services that are not directly affiliated with IELTS:
Advertisements on a number of social media sites claim to provide services for IELTS test takers, such as registering for IELTS, collection of results and arranging a re-mark of the test.
You will be able to check your results on https://results.ieltsessentials.com on the 13th day after you have taken your test. All IELTS official test centres will post your Test Report Form to you, or you can pick it up in person once the result is released.
Please contact your nearest IELTS test centre for any support that you may require. If you have any questions or would like to report a scam advertisement please contact your nearest IELTS test centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org