Your Monash College life begins now!
Welcome. We want you to enjoy everything about Monash College and imagine that you have lots of questions. This website will help give you an idea of what to expect during your first few weeks of class, the support available and tips on making your Monash College experience even more enjoyable. Once you’ve started class, you’ll find all of your study material on Moodle - our online learning platform. Our teachers are also very friendly and they'll be able to help answer your questions or let you know who can help you.
Enrolment and orientation
Diplomas online enrolment
Foundation Year online enrolment
Monash English Language online enrolment
Download your orientation schedule
Order your Monash ID card
Content loaded - click to close
How to be a good student
Here are some tips on being a successful student at Monash College:
- Read the information we give you
- Get help if you are unclear about anything
- Attend classes and arrive on time
- Show respect for your teacher and other students; be polite to others and expect the same in return
- Participate in class and cooperate with others in group activities
- Listen to you teachers and advisers
- Know your deadlines and other important dates
- Put in the work! Do your homework and readings
- Speak English whenever possible
- Check your Monash email regularly, and use it when emailing teachers or other Monash staff
- Keep your details up-to-date in your Monash account
You’ll be given information about Monash student conduct policies and procedures at your Orientation Week, so listen and take notes.