English language requirements for Diplomas

You will meet the English language requirements if:

  • You have completed Australian Year 12 and achieved satisfactory grades in your English language subject/s, or
  • Your Australian Year 12 equivalent program was taught in English and you achieved satisfactory grades in your English language subjects.

Alternatively, you will need to meet the minimum score in one of these English tests.

We can help you meet your English requirements

If you need help meeting the English language requirements, you may receive an offer to study Monash English Bridging (MEB). When you successfully complete MEB, you can move directly into your diploma. Learn more about our English language courses.*

*Part 2 Fine Art, Industrial Design and Architecture/Interior Architecture streams are only offered for entry into Trimester 1 (February)