Monash College has resources available to help you study and keep you on track.
Here are some study resources to help you with common activities and assessments. Check your Moodle site for more resources specific to your task.
- Note taking
- Exam strategies
- Writing essays
- Oral Presentations
- Editing your work
- Locating useful newspaper articles
- Searching the internet
- Useful websites
It's important to understand the referencing style used in your discipline. You can find out more about this on your Moodle site. The resources below give useful general information on referencing.
- A guide to referencing styles
- APA 6th Edition - citation and referencing guide
- Harvard referencing guide
- Citing and referencing
We have gathered useful resources to support your English language needs.
- Conversational English
- Language Lift Activities (Moodle) - Self enrolment
- Learn English British Council - Skills
- Tense Buster
- Practical Writing
- Study Skills Success
- Active Reading
- Clear Pronunciation 1 - Sounds
- Clear Pronunciation 2 - Connected Speech
- Road to IELTS Academic Training
- Behind the News (ABC program)
Academic integrity is very important to Monash College.
- Diploma - Academic Integrity eLearning Module
- Monash University Foundation Year
- Monash English Bridging - refer to your course Moodle site