Who we are
We are not afraid to challenge the status quo. We embrace new methodologies. We are driven by a mission of transforming student lives and shaping the next generation of global professionals. Through innovative programs which align with the high standards of Monash University, we equip our students for life at university, and beyond.
The Board is responsible for ensuring the College remains focussed on its mission and has a clear vision of what this involves.
Our mission – Transforming students' lives
We transform students’ lives by enabling their access to one of the world’s leading universities. Our exceptional staff enhance Monash University's national and international aspirations by:
- delivering a comprehensive and innovative range of education services
- extending Monash’s presence in global networks and channels.
Our vision is to deliver student centred, quality-led growth.
Our values are PRIDE – five principles which drive the way we work.
Passion: We love our work and we believe what we do makes a difference.
Responsive: We respond rather than react to challenges, we can adapt to change.
Innovative: We embrace different approaches and dare to try new things.
Diversity: We work in an open-minded, safe and inclusive atmosphere for all.
Engagement: We value the contribution of every team member as we work towards shared goals.
Our strategic goals help us to achieve our missions:
- Teaching Excellence - to deliver a world-class education for our students
- Getting students jobs - underpins the value we all offer to students
- New business development - we continually look for new programs and ways to support Monash, including new ways of doing existing work
- Diversity - building Monash’s international footprint by expanding our offshore partnerships and program offering
- New Futures - our cultural, technological and physical journey to 2021 and beyond.