Fees, scholarships and financial support
It is important that you and those paying for your Monash College course understand all of the costs associated with your studies.
Your tuition fees are the main cost of study, plus there are extra things you may need to pay for such as books and study guides, calculators and photocopying.
There are also the costs of living in Australia, and possibly away from your family. You also need to consider other expenses such as health cover for international students.
Foundation Year tuition fees
Details of your Foundation Year tuition fees and additional fees can be found here
Diploma tuition fees
Details of your Diploma tuition fees and additional fees can be found here
English tuition fees
Details of your English tuition fees and additional fees can be found here
Additional fees apply for English Language Courses.
Pay your fees
Check your Fees Statement via Web Enrolment System or your Monash email account.
Please review our refund policy
In the unlikely event Monash College closes or is unable to deliver your course, domestic student tuition fees are guaranteed by the Australian Government tuition assurance arrangements. A detailed statement of Monash College tuition assurance exemption is available here. International students are protected by the Australia Government’s Tuition Protection Service to ensure they receive an alternative suitable course or a refund.
Monash College International and Domestic students can apply for these Monash University scholarships:
- Bachelor of International Business Foundation Year Scholarship
- Bachelor of International Business Diploma Pathway Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship
- Monash Business School International Pathways Scholarships (Applicable to Foundation Year students only).
Diplomas and Foundation Year International and Domestic students can apply for these Monash College scholarships:
- Monash College Equity Scholarship
- Humanitarian Scholarship
- Information Technology Indigenous Merit Scholarship
- Monash Support Scholarship
- Information Technology Indigenous Scholarship for Equity
Find out further scholarship information and how to apply