Digital Academic Documents
Digital academic documents for English, Diploma and Foundation Year programs are available to Monash College students through My eQuals, a secure and trusted provider of certified digital documents.
My eQuals is used by universities throughout Australia and New Zealand. It allows you to securely share your documents online with anyone, including employers and other universities.
Academic documents available in digital format
If you’re currently enrolled at Monash College, you can purchase your academic documents in digital format after 5 December 2023. You’ll also be able to provide potential employers (and other people) with a link (and password) so they can view a verified copy of the academic documents online.
Fees of digital academic transcript via My eQuals portal: $22.00
Processing time: 2 working days
How to order your digital academic documents
- Go to ‘Pay Online’.
- Order and pay for your digital academic document
Within 2 working days, you'll receive your digital academic document in My eQuals.
- When your documents are available, you’ll receive an email in your Monash email address with details on how to register and log in to My eQuals
Sharing your academic documents
You can share your academic documents in My eQuals in a number of different ways:
- Option 1: Go to the Documents screen, select as the List view icon and click Share (in the Actions column).
- Option 2: Go to the Documents screen, click the document that you wish to share and click Share.
- Option 3: Create a learner profile in My eQuals, which includes your name, some details about you (including a photo, if you’d like) and the documents you want to share. Then share your profile. See this video for instructions.
Watch video : MyeQuals Curated Profile - How to
When you have successfully completed your English, Foundation Year or Diploma course, you will receive a set of digital exit documents i.e. certificate (if you are qualified) and academic transcript free of charge, at the completion of your course. It may take 3 working days after the release of results*. Your free certified digital copies last forever and you'll be able to provide these instantly for employment or study applications.
You will receive more information about this in your Monash email address after the release of results.
For any hardcopy purchase, you can purchase an academic transcript online.
*for Diploma students finishing in October, your exit documents will be available after 1st November
The digital academic document is only available for students who complete the course after October 2023. Alternatively, you can purchase a hardcopy academic document or a scanned academic transcript copy to your email via Pay Online.
How secure are digital academic documents?
Instant, secure and environmentally friendly, My eQuals protects your credentials, guaranteeing the integrity and authenticity of your digital academic documents.
The underlying systems have been independently tested by security experts to ensure documents are authentic, tamper-evident and legally valid when viewed online. All documents have digital signatures that meet the legal requirements of certified digital documents in countries around the world.
These security features can't be guaranteed if you choose to print the digital documents, but you can still buy official, certified hard copies.
I've never logged in to My eQuals before View
Once you have purchased a digital document from ‘Pay Online’, when your documents are available, you’ll receive an email in your Monash email address with details on how to register and log in to My eQuals.
For completed students, you will receive more information about how to access your digital exit document via My eQuals in your Monash email address after the release of results.
How to order a digital academic documents View
I've already got a My eQuals profile View
- Sign into your existing My eQuals account
- Select your name in the top-right of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- Choose Profile/ Account settings.
- Select Link another email.
- Add the Monash email address you registered.
- Check your Monash inbox for the verification code email from My eQuals.
- Add the verification code in My eQuals and click Confirm.
If you are an existing user of My eQuals, when you request a digital academic document from Monash College for the first time, please check your Monash email address for the notification. You can always link to your personal email address once you register.
Remember, the digital academic document is only available via My eQuals for Monash College current students or past students who complete the course after October 2023. The digital academic document option will be available via Pay Online on 5 December 2023.
If you want to link your MyeQuals account to Monash email address, please follow the instructions below:
Once you set up your My eQuals account using your Monash email address, the education provider is automatically linked.
My Monash College login/password isn't working View
You can reset the password for your My eQuals account by clicking on the “Can’t Sign In?” link on the My eQuals login page. This will send a reset password email to the email address you used to register. Make sure you specify the same email address that you used to register. More information can be found here.
HARD COPY DOCUMENT
Can I still get a hard copy version of my documents? View
SHARE DIGITAL ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS
How do I share my digital academic documents? View
I studied at Monash College but didn't complete the course View
Digital academic documents are only available to students who complete a course after October 2023. Alternatively, you can purchase a hardcopy academic document or a scanned academic transcript copy to your email via Pay Online
I am a current student, but there is no document in My eQuals account View
If you log into My eQuals and don't have documents available, it could be because you have:
- not yet purchased an official digital academic document through our ‘Pay Online’ portal
- not linked your Monash email into your existing My eQuals account
- purchased a digital academic document but it hasn't arrived. Once it's in My eQuals, you'll receive an automated email confirming your digital academic document is ready. If you haven't received this email within two working days, check your spam/junk folder. If it's not there, contact email@example.com for assistance
- an encumbrance (block), so your documents haven't been uploaded into My eQuals. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
My documents have been revoked. What does this mean? View
Monash College can revoke documents if they are incorrect, or if they are replaced by newer versions. For instance, you may request a digital academic transcript numerous times throughout your studies. Each time a new digital academic transcript is issued with your up-to-date results, the old version is revoked.
If a document is revoked then any shares are also revoked, and third parties will no longer be able to access the documents. This means that you would need to re-share your documents if you shared an old version of your digital academic transcript or any other document. It also means that third parties will only have access to current documents.
If I apply for replacement, will my existing digital testamur be updated? View
Yes. Your existing digital testamur will be replaced with the digital replacement testamur. Replacement testamurs are issued in the current testamur style, but will show the original date of course completion and the date of re-issue.
Update My eQuals after completing the course View
It’s a good idea to update your My eQuals profile so you can access your digital academic documents when your Monash account expires. You can connect your My eQuals account to a personal email or social media account in the Profile or Account settings.