Future study – transition to Monash University
Monash College is the wholly-owned pathway College of Monash University, which is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
For international students, the College is the only guaranteed pathway to Monash University, Australia’s largest university, and we prepare students for success.
We provide course advice during your time at Monash College to help ensure you are on the right path to Monash University. You will have access to:
- careers events, interactive workshops and guest faculty and alumni speakers with all 10 University faculties to help you make the right decisions
- transition sessions for students moving to other courses within Monash College
- transition sessions for students moving to Monash University
- small group course planning sessions
- faculty excursions to allow you to experience university life, meet with academics and senior students and become familiar with University's campuses
- support with course applications, transition, scholarship applications, International Student Admissions Test (ISAT), CASPer test and other University requirements
- individual course and pathways counselling sessions
- career advice from the Careers Team on each campus
To learn more contact firstname.lastname@example.org