Dates and fees
Foundation Year start dates
Foundation Year fees
|Course format||2018 Fees|
What you need to know about the fees
- All fees are listed in Australian dollars.
- The fees are based on the minimum number of units you need to finish foundation year (Standard: 8 units, Intensive: 8 units, Extended:15 units).
- If you do not want to continue studying a unit, you must withdraw from the unit before the census date, or you will need to pay the fees for that unit.
- Please note that additional fees apply for English language courses.
- Refunds - view our Refund policy.
|Added and repeat foundation year unit||A$3312.50|
|Repeat Extended English units||A$4854.80|
|Repeat Extended units (Ideas and Communication, Foundations for Calculus, Mathematics in Context, Chemistry and Life, and Business Enterprise)||A$2427.40|
|Music surcharge per unit||A$1000|
|Academic transcript (per copy)||A$31|
|Late enrolment fee (for 2017 enrolment period)||A$325|
|Reinstatement of enrolment after invalidation||A$216|
|Locker rental fee||A$20|
|Replacement ID card||A$38|
|Replacement wrist band||A$10|
It is important to remember that there are extra things you may need to pay for, such as calculators, photocopying, books and study guides. Find out about the cost of living in Australia and other expenses such as overseas student health cover.
You are protected
Tuition Protection Service (TPS) is organised by the Australian Government to support international students.
If we close or are unable to deliver your course, this service provides protection. In the unlikely event that this happens, we will either provide a different suitable course or a refund.