Applying to Monash is easy.
You can package your foundation year or diploma course with your Monash University undergraduate degree. This means you don't have to re-apply to the University when you finish at Monash College.
Here's how to apply
- 1. Check you meet the entry requirements
- 2. Apply
- 3. Receive your Monash offer
- 4. Students under 18
- Accept your offer
- 6. Apply for your visa and prepare to arrive
You must meet the age, academic and English language requirements to start your course.
|Foundation year||Age and academic entry requirements||English language requirements|
|Diplomas||Age and academic entry requirements||English language requirements|
If you need help meeting the English language requirements, you can study one of our English language courses.
You can apply directly or through a Monash-approved agent.
- Go to my.application portal.
- Under All other courses (Australia, Malaysia, or South Africa), choose Register and Apply here to start your application.
- You will be asked to uploaded supporting documents to submit with your application.
Apply through an agent
Find a Monash-approved agent.
If your application is successful, you will receive a packaged offer. Packaging your Monash College course with your undergraduate degree means you only need to apply for one student visa.
1. Who will be your guardian?
A parent/relative or a Monash College guardian. If you choose to live with a parent or relative, you will need to download form 157N from www.homeaffairs.gov.au and submit to the Department of Home Affairs.
2. Where will you live?
To accept your offer to Monash College you need to:
- read, complete and return Part B of the International Student Course Agreement (ISCA) which we send with your offer letter
- pay the deposit (see Part B of the ISCA)
- pay your Overseas Student Health Cover fee
If you're under 18, you'll also need to pay the deposits for guardianship and accommodation. The fee for our guardianship service is $8.65 per day.
We will then send you a Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare and your Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment.
Apply for your visa
You must have accepted your offer and received your Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment before you can apply for your student visa.
If you are applying through a Monash-approved agent, your agent can assist you with your visa application.
You can also find out more about Monash's streamlined visa processing.
Pack your bags!
Congratulations! You're heading to one of the world's best universities. You need to prepare to arrive, so you know what to expect when you get here.
We're looking forward to meeting you!